Chemical Heavy Duty Hard Water Spot Remover 16oz
Why Buy This Product?
- Removes water spot stains from paint, glass, metal, and more
- Neutralizes water spot stains for effortless removal
- Permanently removes stuck-on water spots in seconds
- Prepares surface for wax protection against future spots
How It Works
Water spots are the mineral stains left over after a drop of water evaporates. Chemical Guys Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover uses basic chemistry to remove water spot stains and restore a spot-free shine. The specialty gel neutralizes alkaline stains with a mild acid, removing the stuck-on water stain quickly and effortlessly. If alkaline water spots are not removed quickly, the minerals can react with the paintwork and cause permanent etch marks that cannot be repaired. Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover is perfect for removing stubborn water spots from paintwork, polished metal, glass, and wheels before they can etch deep into the surface and cause irreversible damage. Use Heavy Duty Water Spot Gel to remove water stains from lawn sprinklers, rain, puddle splashes, drain and gutter drips, bad car drying methods, and more. Simply work a small amount of Water Spot Gel into the area to neutralize and melt stuck-on water spots off the surface. Rinse down the area with soap and water or detail spray, then reapply wax and sealant to protect against future water spot contamination and damage. Erase water spot stains with Chemical Guys Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel
How To Use:
- Work out of direct sunlight for best results.
- Clean area to remove any loose dirt, debris, or abrasive contamination.
- Work 3-5 dots of Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover over 2’ x 2’ area with a plush microfiber applicator pad.
- Re-clean the area with plenty of water, quick detail spray, or waterless wash solution to neutralize the water spot gel.
- Wax or seal the area to help prevent future contamination and water spot etching.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Water Spot remover
Worked great. No complaints
Hard water spot remover
This works wonderfully. Wipe on with a rag and wait a few minutes then wipe off. Not too much elbow grease required. Great on glass, plastic chrome, and paint.