AR630TSS HOT Water Pressure Washer Complete Wall or Cart Mount Package | Level 5 | The Clean Garage
Availability: If the product page currently shows ADD TO CART this unit is in stock here ready to ship. If it says PRE-ORDER we are out of stock on this unit and are showing the best estimate we currently have for when a new order placed today would ship to you. These units have been very hard to get over the past 2 years, by doing our best to keep a large stock on hand TCG has been able to fill customers orders much quicker than competitors who rely on AR to "drop-ship" their orders.
The Clean Garage offers a complete range of custom detailing packages for the AR630-TSS Hot Water Pressure Washer.
Our Level 5 package is a turn key solution for the wall or cart mount detailing setup of your dreams. Just add your choice of shelf or cart, we offer the option 2 add one of our 2 shelves above or use your own.
We worked with our friend at MTM on the custom assembled hose reel kit included to cut down on setup time.
***Please note this unit requires a 20 AMP electrical outlet***
- AR630-TSS HOT WATER 1900 PSI, 2.1 GPM PRESSURE WASHER
- AR BLUE CLEAN GARDEN HOSE ADAPTER WITH FILTER
- MTM SGS35 ACQUALINE SWIVEL GUN WITH QUICK CONNECTS INSTALLED
- MTM PF22.2 FOAM CANNON
- MTM 4.0 40 DEGREE ACQUALINE NOZZLE
- MTM HOSE REEL KIT:
- M22 14MM TO 3/8" Pump Outlet Adapter
- 5' Black Kobrajet Jumper Hose - With SS 3/8" Quick Connect Couplers Install on both sides
- 50' or 100' MTM Black Hose Reel with SS 3/8" Quick Connect Plug installed on the inlet
- 50' or 100' Gray 4,000psi Kobrajet Hose with SS 3/8" Quick Connect Coupler installed on outlet
- FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
Optional Add On 1: Add a 20" MTM Bent Wand (must pick option above)
Optional Add On 2: Add one of our wall mount pressure washer shelves (must pick option above)
This is a custom package assembled to optimize your car washing experience. The rinse nozzle(s) included are selected to limit pressure and maximize flow on the pressure washer, which is exactly what you want for detailing cars. Optimal PSI for washing cars without damage is 900-1100psi so you will see a reading close to that on your pressure gauge.
One last suggestion: Grab One of our custom Inlet Hoses Available in Different Lengths
Looking for a different package? Send us an email and we can customize it for you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for just the pressure washer? We have it listed here:
Info For Mobile Detailer Setups:
- AR Tri-Plex Pumps must be gravity fed when being fed from a water tank
- The tank should be AT LEAST 12" above the pump
- The tank should be as close to the pump as possible
- The inlet hose diameter should be doubled in size when gravity feeding (1.5")
- Generator Requirements:
- To properly power a commercial pressure washer long term we suggest using the following formula when determining your generator wattage:
- AMPS X VOLTS X 3
The AR Blue Clean AR630TSS-HOT high-temperature Industrial electric pressure washer with Total Stop System. Factory Installed Hot kit seals and o-rings capable of inlet temp. up to 180º. This pressure cleaner is fitted with AR renowned Triplex Pump with ceramic plungers and double packing industrial seals. Powerful induction motor, gun-wand assembly, thermal protector, pressure adjustment knob, total stop and adjustable detergent suction. A product of Annovi Reverberi S.p.A., Italy, the largest privately owned company of Triplex Plunger Pumps in the world.
- Total Stop System – power to the washer is controlled by the trigger gun
- Hot kit seals and o-rings capable of inlet temp. up to 180º – Factory-installed option. Note: HOT models DO NOT create hot water.
- Induction motor; can produce 6 times the life of a universal motor
- Forged brass pump head for durability
- Large knob for easy pressure adjustment
- Automatic safety valve with low-pressure by-pass
- Split lance for fast sudsing and power cleaning
- Adjustable detergent injection with low-pressure soap
- Thermal switch shuts off when the temperature rises too high
- It is designed to be compact and very portable
- Built-in handle allows for easy movement between jobs
- A safety lock prevents the trigger from accidentally engaging when not in use
- It is equipped with GFCI to shut down power supply in the event of electrical ground failure.
- Pressure: 1,900 PSI
- Max. Volume: 2.1 GPM
- Total Stop System
- 2.0 HP Induction Motor
- 115 Volts, 19 Amps
- Max Temperature: 180° F
- AR Triplex pump with ceramic plungers, connecting rod system
- Adjustable pressure unloader
- Adjustable detergent suction in low pressure
- 3’ Chemical pick up hose with filter
- Motor thermal protector
- Garden hose adapter, filter
- GFCI protected power cord
- Weight 62 Lbs.
Looking for a different AR Unit? We can get them all send us an email email@example.com
- AR Blue Clean Pressure Washers are warranted to the original purchaser for 1 year
- The pressure washer is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the specified warranty period
- Please call 1-866-235-5112 for warranty services or any technical questions regarding your AR Blue Clean pressure washer
It is important you understand before purchasing a pressure washer the warranty is facilitated by the the manufacturer, which is in this case is AR North America. Any technical issues, warranty returns or exchanges will be facilitated directly with the manufacturer. The Clean Garage will assist you in making contact with them and anything else within our power to make the process smooth for you should an issue arise. We suggest reviewing the manufacturers full warranty policy before purchase which can be found here: