Rupes iBrid Nano Long Neck Polisher | Bigfoot Systainer Box LUX Kit
New box configuration as of June 2021, the LUX kit includes the newest DA system polishes and pads and replaces the BLX kit.
THE NEW iBrid GENERATION
A revolution is coming. The latest RUPES machine is more than just technology, it’s a design philosophy that will lead us into the future evolution of RUPES. iBrid ushers in an era of innovation, flexibility, versatility, and sustainability.
The new iBrid manufacturing concept will increase process efficiency and optimize the user experience. The functionality of a battery and the option of corded electric supply, all without interruption of the task at hand. The dual power supply is joined by multi-action movements in the Nano that will revolutionize the approach to cleaning and detailing.
The high performance motor saves energy offering optimal performance with low environmental impact and ultimately energy savings. iBrid technology is now a reality. Backed by the BigFoot family name, its pedigree is one of reliability and quality. Paired with the full range of foams, compounds, and accessories for virtually limitless applications. You’ll certainly be surprised by the new BigFoot Nano, a multi-action tool, operated effortlessly in just one hand.
Orbital movement, rotary movement, polishing, sanding, cleaning, all-in-one compact easy to use system.
- (1)HR81ML Long Neck Nano polisher
- (1)9.CASEIII Systainer tool case
- (1)9HP120LT AC-DC adapter,
- (2)9HB120LT rechargable Li-Ion battery pack
- (1)9HC120LT battery charger
- (6)9.DA40H coarse foam pads
- (6)9.DA40M fine foam pads
- (4)9.DA70H coarse foam pads
- (4)9.DA70M fine foam pads
- (1)9.DACOARSE250 250ml coarse compound
- (1)9.DAFINE250 250ML fine compound
- (1) Rotary Extension Shaft
- (1)562.390 rotary functional unit
- (1)581.390/C 3mm orbit funcitional unit
- (1)58.390/C 12mm orbit functional unit
- (1)995.001 30mm/1.25in velcro backing plate
- (1)996.001 50mm/2in velcro backing plate
- (1)997.001 30mm/1.25in vinyl backing pad
- (1)9.BF3000 horsehair brush
- (1)9.BF3030 nylon brush
- (10)9.45520 35mm P2000 sanding disc
- (10)9.45530 35mm P3000 sanding disc
- (1) 9.BF9050 blue microfiber towel
- (1) 9.BF9060 yellow microfiber towel
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I paint corrected a car using a LHR15 Mark III and LHR75 and it worked well, but I discovered you also need the Nano to get into the small areas. I used all 3 polishers on the next car and was able to do a better job. All 3 polishers worked great and I am very pleased with the results. On the first car I used the yellow foam pads and polish followed by Uno pure and the Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light and EXO V4 Complete Coating kit and was very happy with the results. On the second car I used the blue pads and polished followed by Uno protect. Hope to do a third car soon.