Pinky Edgeless Pearl Weave Microfiber Towel | Coating or Polish Removal and Interior
The Clean Garage's all new line of microfiber towels is here! We have spent years finding the right manufacturer to bring our customers the best combination of quality and value...and it is now here!
All single towels are part of our MIX and MATCH TOWEL & PAD deal (scroll down for more details)
AND also available in bulk packs here: Pinky Edgeless Pearl Weave Microfiber Coating Polishing Towels | 20 Pack
This is a great towel to keep on hand at an even better price. We use them for polish removal, ceramic coating leveling and interior cleaning...but the uses are endless!
When compared to our previous pearl weave towel offering the largest improvements are a superior korean microfiber material and edgeless design.
Size: 16 x 16 Inches
Color: Bright Pink
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight: 320 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border/Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble
Material: 100% Korean Pearl Weave Microfiber
Country of Origin: South Korea
Part of our bulk mix and match towel and polishing pad deal:
Buy any 5-9 single towels and pads and save 10%
Buy any 10 or more singe towels and pads save 20%
Discount taken in cart once qualifying items are added
Need more towels? Checkout our new bulk packs
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. For 2020 we are excited to launch our all new line of Clean Garage Microfiber products offering our customers an even better value! We will still be stocking some of our favorites from our other vendors as well. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels that have been repackaged and marked up. When you look at our collection take note that most towels are offered in different colors to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find a complete description and suggested uses. If you any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
HOW TO WASH MICROFIBER TOWELS:
- Wash prior to use: to remove residual lint and dye from the manufacturing process
- Wash separate from cotton products: so foreign lint is not picked up
- Wash light and dark separate: darker colors can bleed, microﬁber is not color fast
- Do not use bleach: it can break down the ﬁbers making them fragile & less absorbent
- Machine dry on low heat or line dry: high heat can melt the ﬁbers lessening the cleaning ability and making them rough
- Do not use fabric softeners: they leave ﬁlm and clog the "micro" ﬁbers
- For best results use Micro-Restore Microfiber Towel Wash Detergent 32oz.; only 2 oz. needed per 5 gallon load Household laundry detergents may not be eﬀective at fully cleaning microﬁber, and may leave a residue after washing
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well done. Excellent town for removing ceramic coatings. Better than rag company pearl towel . No lint!
Awesome for polish removal
Love these for polish removal. I like them way to much to only use them once for coatings. Great softness, no lint, color doesn't bleed in wash and can't best the price.