Lake Country SDO Polishing Pad Orange Foam 3.5" | For 3" Backing Plate
Lake Country added the SDO pad line for detailers using forced rotation or other non-long throw polishers. They are part of our bulk mix and match deal, see below for more details.
Available in 3 Foam Colors:
- Blue - Heavy Polishing (Or light cutting)
- Orange - Polishing
- Black - Finishing (Also great for wax/sealants)
SDO has some of the HDO features, including the exclusive Lake Country foam and tapered design to reduce pad rolling, without the dual layer design.
At ⅞”, SDO pads are also slightly thinner than the 1” HDO pads. As a result, SDO offers a lower price point and an alternative for users of forced rotation polishers or random orbital polisher with a standard throw (typically under 10mm)
Each detailer can now choose between HDO and SDO based on the tools they’re using and the job at hand.
- Tapered Edge – Prevents pad rolling and provides great pad rotation. Great for curved and contoured panels. Allows for precision polishing in tight areas.
- Center Ventilated Cooling Chamber – Dissipates heat away from the center of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability. The system also allows for perfect pad alignment.
- Designed together – The SDO system pairs perfectly with our foamed wool pads for heavy cutting.
Buy any 5-9 single towels and pads and save 10%
Buy any 10 or more singe towels and pads save 20%
Discount taken in cart once qualifying items are added