CarPro PERL is a water-based, silicon-oxide multi-use dressing for trim and tyres. Safe to use on all interior and exterior plastic, rubber, vinyl, and modern leather surfaces, PERL offers sophisticated UV-Inhibitors and an advanced waterborne acrylic-resin system to provide superior water-repellency over conventional dressings. PERL restores richness of color to faded materials leaving behind a matte to semi-gloss finish depending upon dilution level (Up to 5:1), making PERL both versatile and economical to use.
- Waterborne Silicone-Oxide Dressing
- UV and Water Resistant
- Suitable for Tyres, Plastic Rubber, Vinyl, and Leather Trim
Recommend dilution ratio:
External plastics - 1: 3 (1 quantity PERL : 3 quantity water).
Engine – 1:1~3
Tires - undiluted ~ 1:1
Interior rubber / dashboard / leather / vinyl – 1:5
- Dilute PERL with water and pour into a spray bottle.
- Clean the surface well before applying PERL Coat. Shake the diluted mixture well before use. Spray on surface from 20cm distance and wipe off with a microfiber towel.
- PERL Coat can be applied to tires and rubber trim with sponge applicator.