Spot Free Car Wash System 50 | Deionized Water DI Rinse | Bypass Head
Brand : Spot Free DI Rinse Systems
Now Available The Clean Garage Spot Free Car Wash System
Say goodbye to water spots with our Spot Free Car Wash System 50 | Deionized Water DI Rinse | Bypass Head
Stop paying for over priced cartridges, our systems use bulk resin that can be purchased by the cubic foot to refill. Making the longer term cost of our system much cheaper.
Our Bypass system allows you to easily turn the water treatment on and off. Simply turn both red dials inward to bypass the resin treatment. This means you can use DI water when you need it and unfiltered water when you don't which will further prolong the life of your resin. We suggest using DI water water for your final rinse and to fill your buckets and foam cannon.
If you do not need a bypass head and prefer your water to be filtered all the time our standard head system would be the best choice for you:
So how does it work and how long will it last? Please review our FAQ below to learn more!
- How does the the system work?
- Our ultra pure deionization tanks used mixed bed DI resin to remove all spot causing minerals from the water fed to the tank. The water produced is an excellent use for a spot-free car and RV wash, window cleaning, and much more! Our system removes impurities from your water that can cause water spots. These impurities are called Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- This is the number 1 question we get asked. The answer is based solely on the TDS of your feed water going into the system, which is measured in PPM. Once you have this number you can use our chart below to estimate how long one tank of resin will last you.
- Use a TDS meter to quickly and easily get this number. We have them available: TDS Meter | Measure Your Waters PPM | For Spot Free Wash Systems
- Since our system is filled with bulk resin it can easily be emptied and refilled when the time comes. Scroll down further for more info on refilling your tank.
- We suggest grabbing one of our funnels made for the tanks for refilling: Spot Free Wash System Refill Funnel | For Filling DI Resin
- Use your TDS meter to measure the PPM on your treated water at least monthly. Once the PPM number starts to rise it is time to exchange your resin.
- Our 1/2 Cubic Foot will refill the 50 system once: Spot Free Wash DI Rinse Replacement Resin | 1/2 Cubic Foot Refill For DI50
- Our 1 Cubic Foot will refill the 50 system twice: Spot Free Wash DI Rinse Replacement Resin | 1 Cubic Foot Refill for DI100
- Yes it is. Home water softeners do not filter all TDS/Minerals so in most cases you will still have water spotting. A water softener will typically lower your feed waters TDS number which will make the resin last longer though.
Spot Free Car Wash System 50 | Deionized Water DI Rinse | Bypass Head Technical Data
Resin Capacity: .5 Cubic Foot
Due to the current shortage of tanks exact dimensions may vary slightly on the tanks used.
Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" GHT (male) A female adapter is provided so you can use 2 standard hoses.
The capacity of a DI tank is dependent on the quality of the water fed to the tank. The worse water fed to a DI tank, the less amount of gallons of pure water it will produce. The better the feed water, the more gallons of pure water the DI tank will produce. The following chart is to be used as a reference only, as to how many gallons a DI tank of this size will produce.
|Feed Water Quality
|Feed Water Quality
Service Flow Rate: 3.0 GPM Max
Max Pressure: 125psi
Max Temperature: 120 Degrees F
Common Sense Warning: These tanks are full of water and can not be allowed to freeze
To replace your resin, first unscrew and remove the black head from your tank and follow the simple instructions below:
Havent used yet but shipping was fast an everything was in order I cant wait for the weather to get nice to tackle all my cars