KRANZLE KWS700TS 2400 PSI 3.3 GPM
If this unit shows ADD TO CART it is currently in stock, ready to ship form here in a few days. If it does not show add to cart please contact us about the current lead time email@example.com
If you are looking for serious high flow high pressure unit look no further! This unit can be wall mounted, cart mounted or placed right on the ground.
This unit must be shipped by truck freight, please make sure a tractor trailer can service your delivery address entered and provide the best contact number for delivery arrangements at checkout. Due to the weight and increased shipping expense of this item is not eligible for returns. It is warrantied by Kranzle USA against issues (see the bottom of this listing)
A few notes on this unit:
- Electrical Requirements: 220V, 25A, single phase
- These units ship by truck freight. Please provide a shipping address where you can receive a tractor trailer shipment and a good contact number.
- If using for auto detailing you will want to use a 7.0 sized nozzle to reduce pressure
The Clean Garage is proud to be an authorized Kranzle distributor. We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on all of their pressure washers, most orders will ship from their Baltimore warehouse and take 2-3 days to process before shipping due to the weight. We have access to their complete line of pressure washers and parts, if your are looking for something you do not see listed, a shipping quote outside the lower 48 or want to talk about putting together a custom detailing package with our other parts send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store! We keep their common units on display in the showroom.
The KWS700TS cold water stationary electric pressure washer, producing 2,400 PSI at 3.3 GPM, is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans within a factory or food processing plant, or for a vehicle wash bay. What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition are the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kränzle pump can run dry and bypass longer than its rivals, as proven in independent laboratory tests, making it more durable and reliable than the competition.
The KWS700TS, designed for daily use, is equipped with a Kränzle APG industrial grade pump and is powered by a Kränzle 220 volt, 25 amp, single phase, TEFC electric motor. Special features include auto on/off gun-jet control with variable 30 - 90 second delay combined with a safety shut-down after 20 minutes that prevents accidents. The stainless steel frame easily mounts to the wall or on a shelf.
The KWS700TS comes with all the accessories you need to include: professional gun-jet lance, 33' wire braided hose, gauge, safety coupler screw connections, and a fan spray nozzle for high pressure wash. With a cleaning power rating of 7,920 cleaning units, the KWS700TS is perfect for food processing plants and other industrial situations where you need on-demand high pressure water for cleaning.
Measures: 28-inches length by 14-inches width by 31-inches height. Weight: 187 pounds. Metal and plastic finish.
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Stainless steel frame for mounting on a wall or shelf
- Auto on/off control at gun jet with 30-90 second variable time delay reduces wear and tear on pump
- 33-feet wire braided hose with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 220V, 25A, single phase motor
The KWS700TS replaces the K205STS. The new machine is total stop, and the cover has been removed for easier access to the machine.
- All Kranzle machines come with a 2 year RESIDENTIAL or a 1 Year COMMERCIAL warranty.
- All 110 volt machines are applicable for a 2 year residential warranty, but if used commercially, have a 1 year warranty.
- All machines larger than 110 Volt are considered commercial and have a 1 year warranty.
It is important you understand before purchasing a pressure washer the warranty is facilitated by the the manufacturer, which is in this case is Kranzle USA. Any technical issues, warranty returns or exchanges will be facilitated directly with the manufacturer. The Clean Garage will assist you in making contact with them and anything else within our power to make the process smooth for you should an issue arise. We suggest reviewing the manufacturers full warranty policy before purchase which can be found here: