Gtechniq HALO 50ml
- Lasts up to two years on PPF and vinyl
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Can be used on gloss, satin and matte finishes
Why use Gtechniq HALO Flexible Flim Coating?
HALO enhances the performance of Paint Protection Film (PPF) and vinyl. It’s a chemically bonding, ultra-dense flexible film that becomes the permanent surface of the film – protecting it from the elements a car faces on a daily basis.
The density of the coating and its low surface energy improve dirt and water repellency of PPF or vinyl. It also helps to prevent staining from dirt ingression, as well as reducing yellowing caused by UV rays.
Overall, HALO keeps the PPF looking in a much better condition and makes it much easier for people to keep their car clean following PPF/ vinyl application.
Rigorous real-world and laboratory testing has proven HALO to be compatible with all types of gloss, matte, and satin vinyl and PPF. It is also proven to work on self-healing films.
Storage and use:
- Shake bottle well and wear gloves
- To apply HALO, your vehicle must be indoors and remain indoors, for at least 12 hours after the coating has been applied. For best results, good lighting is essential
- If applying to previously installed film, wash and decontaminate the vehicle with Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner and W6 Iron and General Fallout Remover
- Spray a 30% dilution of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) on to a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- With your surface fully cooled, buff to remove any fingerprints or other surface contaminants. This process ensures you get the maximum number of chemical bonds between HALO and the film or vinyl
- Apply HALO evenly on the application pad and set the bottle aside
- Apply with applicator provided in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2’x2’, or work to the bodylines of the vehicle
- After coating a panel, remove residue with an MF1 cloth
- After coating a panel remove residue with an MF1 cloth. Always remove from further than you have applied, working from the outside in
- Once applied carry out a final check with an MF1 cloth and a bright but diffused light source – this will ensure no residue remains on the surface. Allow the coating to cure for at least one hour and repeat the application process so that all film and vinyl is coated with two layers of HALO
- An unopened bottle of HALO has a 12 month shelf life from the time of purchase
- Store in a cool/dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Use within 3 months of opening