The Edgeless 365 is an outstanding edgeless dual-pile metal polishing towel that doesn't mind doing the dirty work for you with premium quality microfiber that's competitively priced. Dual-pile construction: Use the plush side for the delicate aluminum of today's high-end wheels and other soft metals; and the tighter, short knap side to buff out your stainless trim, chrome, and other harder metal surfaces.
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Removal of All Types of Metal Polish
- Polishing Wheels
- Airplanes: Leading Edge of Wings, Engines, and Fuselage (Used Extensively On Air Force One)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
Additional Product Details:
- Dual-Pile Construction - One Side with Longer Fibers for Delicate Aluminum & Soft Metals and a Shorter knap, Tighter Terry Weave to Buff Out Stainless Trim, Chrome, and other Harder Metal Surfaces
- Absolutely Paint-Safe
- Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Borders or Tags = Totally Safe and Scratchless
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels just because some guy repackaged them and put his name on the bag. When you look at our collection take note that each towel is offered in a different color to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find the GSM which is the weight per square meter of material, the material composition, the size and our suggested uses. If you have any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
Take advantage of our bulk mix and match discount on microfiber towels and polishing pads:
Buy 5-9 towels and pads and save 10%
Buy 10 or more towels and pads save 20%
PLUS buy 10 or more of one part number and save an extra 10%
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.