AR Blue Clean MAXX2200 Pressure Washer Detailing Package | MTM
Please note the current stock of these units come with instruction manuals that call the model Maxx2100, this was a request of a large re-seller, the unit is the same and AR has labeled the outer boxes with the proper Maxx2200 part number.
- AR BLUE CLEAN MAX2200 PRESSURE WASHER
- QUICK CONNECT FOR HOSE END
- MTM SGS28 SWIVEL GUN WITH QUICK CONNECTS INSTALLED
- MTM PF22.2 FOAM CANNON
- OPTIONAL: ADD A 50' BLACK KOBRAJET HOSE WITH STAINLESS COUPLERS ON BOTH ENDS
- Also includes quick connect for pump outlet to connect to hose 24.5008
- Free Shipping To The Lower 48 States
If you would like to add a quick connect plug to the factory AR wand you will need this part:
Many customers have asked us for a consumer level pressure washer, after a lot of testing we decided on this AR model for a few reasons:
- It is very versatile: it includes a cart for mobile setups and can also be easily removed from the cart and wall mounted.
- AR North America Customer Service is second to none
- The hose connections are very common so we can easily replace and add on superior products from MTM (see our complete detailing package or add on items individually)
- Exceptional build quality for a consumer level unit
That being said this is a great unit for the price any of our industrial level pressure washers will have superior pumps, flow, etc.
Looking for just the pressure washer? we have it listed here: AR Blue Clean MAXX2200 Pressure Washer 2,200 PSI 1.2GPM Electric
We are an authorized AR Blue Clean distributor, if you are looking for a different model or have questions about putting a package together please email us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org
The new AR Blue Clean MAXX2200 electric pressure washer is the most powerful and portable option available with 2,200 PSI and 1.2 GPM available for any outdoor cleaning job done right. Use it in the mobile cart with heavy duty rugged wheels making it easy to move it safely from project to project. Remove the unit from the cart and it becomes the ultimate portable pressure washing solution you can use anywhere where there is a garden hose with water supply and an electrical outlet. Turning the power on / off is a snap with the push-button start.
The MAXX2200 is designed our pressure washers to be exceptionally easy to use with the highest tolerance standards which help set themselves apart from all others available. If you value durability and demand professional level cleaning results the MAXX2200 is your choice when quality matters. We are confident you will notice the difference instantly.
Included in the MAXX2200 box:
Steel lance with QC coupler
Quick connect nozzles 0°, 15°, 25°, soap
25’high-pressure hose soft PVC
Total Stop System
On-board removable detergent tank 25 oz
35’ Power cord with auto reset GFCI • Garden Hose Adapter – Brass
All AR Blue Clean pressure washers are certified by CSA International for safety. Once you purchase one of our pressure washers feel free to contact us at any time by phone, email or online chat. Your inquiry will be answered by friendly employees of AR North America located in Fridley, Minnesota.
Don’t forget to buy the optional wall mount kit to store on the wall or when you need to clean the same area repeatedly such as a garage, barn, tanks, storage areas or more. As a bonus, it comes with a foam cannon, extension hose, and hose storage hook.
- AR Blue Clean Pressure Washers are warranted to the original purchaser for 1 year
- The pressure washer is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the specified warranty period
- Please call 1-866-235-5112 for warranty services or any technical questions regarding your AR Blue Clean pressure washer
It is important you understand before purchasing a pressure washer the warranty is facilitated by the the manufacturer, which is in this case is AR North America. Any technical issues, warranty returns or exchanges will be facilitated directly with the manufacturer. The Clean Garage will assist you in making contact with them and anything else within our power to make the process smooth for you should an issue arise. We suggest reviewing the manufacturers full warranty policy before purchase which can be found here: