Active 2.0 Pressure Washer | Full OE Kit | 1800 PSI 2.0 GPM | The Clean Garage
Availability: If the product page currently shows ADD TO CART this unit is in stock here ready to ship. If it says PRE-ORDER we are out of stock on this unit and are showing the best estimate we currently have for when a new order placed today would ship to you.
The brand new Active 2.0 is a great entry level pressure washer for auto detailing. We tested their first version of this unit and it was not quite up to our standards, on the 2.0 version they have made some nice improvements and we are now confident offering it to you as an entry level pressure washer solution. For the price point this is a solid product, the pump is obviously not the same quality as the higher priced options we offer.
Please note: The ACTIVE 2.0 is currently only available as listed here with the factory accessories listed, we can not purchase it or sell it to you as just a pressure washer.
Why we love it:
- Electrical Requirement - This unit will run on a standard 15 amp circuit, even with aftermarket detailing accessories(when the correct orifice sizes are used)
- Easily Adaptable to Detailing Accessories - The simple design of the inlet and outlet and common thread sizes make this unit easily adaptable to our MTM Hydro, Mosmatic and other aftermarket detailing accessories. Scroll down for more info on fitting sizes. Also check out our complete detailing packages!
- Can be Mounted to a Shelf or Cart- This unit is small and light, it works great on a shelf or cart and can also be moved around easily when needed
- Great balance of GPM and PSI- With a 4.5 orifice nozzle we are seeing about 2.0 gallons per minute and 900psi which is perfect for washing cars. You can lower the orifice size to get more pressure or raise it to get more flow.
- A great starting point - Because of the common M22 14mm outlet size any detailing accessories or packages you buy from us for this unit can be used later with units like the Kranzle 1622TS or AR630-TSS if you choose to upgrade in the future.
Factory Information on The Active 2.0 Model:
Patented 5-Piston Pro Pump - The newly engineered pro pump gives the performance benefits of the Active VE52 but with TWICE THE LIFECYCLE (Increased durability has been unleased by utilizing higher resistive and Japanese/Korean imported components in pump and motor infrastructure
HIGH WATER FLOW & PRESSURE – The 1800-watt motor with the pump helps generate a peak pressure of 1800 PSI and an increased water flow of 2.0 GPM gives you 3600 cleaning units of output
HIGH QUALITY ACCESSORIES – Equipped with a 20-foot real rubber hose (M22-14mm), 4 QC nozzles (0,15,25,40), 600ml foam blaster, metal lance, gun and 35-foot electric cord with GFCI
PRESSURE HOSE - 1/4" M22-14mm Rubber Hose (20') note: M22-15mm hoses are not compatible with this pressure washer, use appropriate accessories to connect!
2 Year Residential Warranty on Full Unit & All Accessories. Contact our customer support at 1- 844-777-4555 for required assistance.
Looking for a complete detail package? Check out all of our ACTIVE 2.0 kits here: Active 2.0
Piecing your own detailing package together? Here is what The Clean Garage Suggests:
- Rinse Nozzles:
- Optimal Choice: 4.5 Orifice
- For Higher GPM: 5.0 Orifice
- For Higher PSI: 3.5 Orifice (not suggested for washing cars)
- Foam Cannon:
- 1.25mm orifice should be used (do not use a 1.1 orifice as you will over work the pump and increase electrical draw)
- For an upgraded hose we suggest one of our 50' Kobrajet Hoses available in Black, Gray and Blue
- You CAN run a longer hose but may lose some pressure and it will work the pump harder
- We suggest ordering one of our hoses with Quick Connect Couplers on bot sides combined with the pump outlet adapter with plug listed below.
- Quick Connects and Fitting Sizes:
- Pump Inlet: The unit comes with a standard 3/4" GHT Female adapter installed, so a standard garden hose will connect to it without any other parts needed.
- If you want to convert your inlet to quick connects you will need a Garden Hose QC Plug and Garden Hose QC Coupler. We have both listed in brass and stainless.
- Pump Outlet: This unit has the most common size pump outlet M22 14MM Male
- To adapt this to a 3/8" Plug you will need part number 24.5014 (For aftermarket hoses with a 3/8" coupler)
- To adapt this to a 3/8" Coupler you will need part number 24.0448 (For aftermarket hoses with a 3/8" plug)
- Active Factory Hose and Spray Gun:
Info For Mobile Detailer Setups:
- Industry standard states your pump must be gravity fed when being fed from a water tank
- The tank should be AT LEAST 12" above the pump
- The tank should be as close to the pump as possible
- The inlet hose diameter should be doubled in size when gravity feeding (1.5")
- Generator Requirements:
- To properly power a commercial pressure washer long term we suggest using the following formula when determining your generator wattage:
- AMPS X VOLTS X 3
It is important you understand before purchasing a pressure washer the warranty is facilitated by the the manufacturer, which is in this case is Active Products. Any technical issues, warranty returns or exchanges will be facilitated directly with the manufacturer. The Clean Garage will assist you in making contact with them and anything else within our power to make the process smooth for you should an issue arise. We suggest reviewing the manufacturers full warranty policy before purchase which can be found here: ACTIVE WARRANTY
Register Online at www.activeproducts.com
Warranty support is easily applied for products registered on our website. This enables our customer
support staff to easily access your purchase details and more easily assist you with warranty support.
If your product is not registered at point of contact with our service agents, they may require you to first
register product prior to any warranty assistance!
Always keep your on-line receipt as proof of purchase.
We’re here to help! If you have any questions or comments, call our toll-free hot-line 1-844-777-4555 or our
e-mail at email@example.com. Have your serial number and purchase order ID ready. The serial number
can be found on the top plate, located on the top of the unit.
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty
This product is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two(2) years from the
date of its original purchase. If such a defect appears during the warranty period, upon presentation of
proof of purchase and damage, Manufacturer will elect to either 1) Replace the product entirely or provide
an appropriate part for replacement (Note: Shipping costs may apply on discretion of manufacturer) (no
labor warranty) or 2) Refund the full purchase price to the owner (at manufacturer own discretion).
What is Not Covered?
The warranty is void if the equipment is used for commercial, rental or industrial purposes.
This warranty does not cover accidental damage, unreasonable use, and normal wear and tear like belts,
chains and tine, use of improper detergents, freezing, neglect, or non-compliance with the operating
Instructions. The warranty does not cover loss of use or other consequential damages arising from any of
the above, nor does it cover repairs made or attempted by unauthorized persons.
If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-777-4555.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pressure washer along with a new 50’ Kobrajet hose, MTM SGS28 swivel gun and MTM acqualine rinse nozzle has completely changed my car washing game. I’ve been using a Greenworks pressure washer and the attachments it came with for the last couple of years. This Active 2.0 and the other items are so smooth and powerful. They work beautifully together. I feel like I went from an old jalopy to a new BMW. It feels that nice to use this setup.
Great product that is very powerful. A HUGE upgrade from crap walmart pressure washer. Supewr small and compact. Easy to travel with. came in under 5 days. No shipping and no upcharge like other companies...ADAMS POLISHES. Get this pressure washer
I have used this to clean my cars and perform some general cleaning around my home. Very light unit to maneuver . It’s start up is quick and seems to provide plenty of pressure and water. It’s a very quiet unit also. If it holds up to its claims of extended life, it will be well worth the cost.
I really like this washer. I followed a Youtube video on how to connect this to a inexpensive power washer hose reel. It works like a charm. However, I can't seem to find any way to secure it to a shelf. It wasn't in the design I guess. Mine will occasionally want to tip over and fall off. I eventually secured it with straps. Looks crappy but works.