50' 12/3 SJTW Pro Lock Locking Lighted Extension Cord Blue
Brand : Pro Lock Extension Cords
Each of our Pro Lock Extension Cords are molded with our unique and patented Pro Lock female connector. When a standard extension cord with a 15A-125V, 3 conductor male plug is inserted into our Pro Lock connector, it won't pull apart. This prevents accidental disconnects that result in an inconvenient loss of power. Simply pull down on the connector collar to disconnect extension cords.
Branded with The Clean Garage
• Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
• Each of the three conductors contain 64 strands of 30 AWG 100%
• Molded on Pro Lock™ connectors will not pull away from the cord body
and offer extra water resistance.
• Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock™ connector,
push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock.
• We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our
Pro Lock™ connectors to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use.
• Pro Lock™ Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
• Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running
through the cord.
• Pro Lock™ green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in
• Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working
flexibility in temperatures well below freezing.
• UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
Really impressed with the quality of the cord. The locking mechanism works great and saves time (not having to reconnect a plug that pulls out). Buying a second one for my trailer.
Too bad not made in USA