The Clean Garage Minty Plush Edgeless 350 GSM Microfiber Towel Green | Full Case 170 | Save 10% In Cart
By popular demand our premium microfiber towels are now available in full cases - add any case to your cart and save 10% an extra instantly!
These are also available individually and in 10 packs here:
The lower weight version of our Plush Edgeless series. The Edgeless 350 is our favorite all around towel.
Case Quantity: 170 Towels
Size: 16 x 16 Inches
Color: Mint Green
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight: 350GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border/Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble
Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
Country of Origin: South Korea
About The Plush Edgeless Series:
- Our best all around towel! Available in 2 weights and 4 colors to cover all yours needs and keep you organized.
- Perfect for polish/wax removal, detail sprays, spray wax/sealant, metal polish, rinseless wash, waterless wash, drying aides and many other products.
- The perfect towel or your final buff or to keep in the trunk for car shows.
- No Tags and No Edges = No Scratching!
- Made From The Best Available Microfiber Yarn: AA-Grade
- Durable enough to withstand hundreds of washes with proper care and will get softer with each wash!
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: With Edgeless towels fraying is always possible, simply snip any loose pieces with scissors and continue enjoying your towel
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. For 2020 we are excited to launch our all new line of Clean Garage Microfiber products offering our customers an even better value! We will still be stocking some of our favorites from our other vendors as well. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels that have been repackaged and marked up. When you look at our collection take note that most towels are offered in different colors to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find a complete description and suggested uses. If you any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
HOW TO WASH MICROFIBER TOWELS:
- Wash prior to use: to remove residual lint and dye from the manufacturing process
- Wash separate from cotton products: so foreign lint is not picked up
- Wash light and dark separate: darker colors can bleed, microﬁber is not color fast
- Do not use bleach: it can break down the ﬁbers making them fragile & less absorbent
- Machine dry on low heat or line dry: high heat can melt the ﬁbers lessening the cleaning ability and making them rough
- Do not use fabric softeners: they leave ﬁlm and clog the "micro" ﬁbers
- For best results use Micro-Restore Microfiber Towel Wash Detergent 32oz.; only 2 oz. needed per 5 gallon load Household laundry detergents may not be eﬀective at fully cleaning microﬁber, and may leave a residue after washing