Ultra Plush Edgeless 500 GSM Microfiber Detailing Towel Red | Korean
The Clean Garage's all new line of microfiber towels is here! We have spent years finding the right manufacturer to bring our customers the best combination of quality and value...and it is now here!
All single towels are part of our MIX and MATCH TOWEL & PAD deal (scroll down for more details) AND also available in bulk packs here: Edgeless 500gsm Ultra Plush Red Microfiber Detailing Towels - 20 Pack
The heavier, extra plush version of our Plush Edgeless series. The Edgeless 500 is our favorite towel for final wipe downs, detail sprays and spray wax.
Size: 16 x 16 Inches
Blend:70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight: 500 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border/Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble
Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
Country of Origin: South Korea
About The Plush Edgeless Series:
- Our best all around towel! Available in 2 weights and 4 colors to cover all yours needs and keep you organized.
- Perfect for polish/wax removal, detail sprays, spray wax/sealant, metal polish, rinseless wash, waterless wash, drying aides and many other products.
- The perfect towel or your final buff or to keep in the trunk for car shows.
- No Tags and No Edges = No Scratching!
- Made From The Best Available Microfiber Yarn: AA-Grade
- Durable enough to withstand hundreds of washes with proper care and will get softer with each wash!
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: With Edgeless towels fraying is always possible, simply snip any loose pieces with scissors and continue enjoying your towel
Part of our bulk mix and match towel and polishing pad deal:
Buy any 5-9 single towels and pads and save 10%
Buy any 10 or more singe towels and pads save 20%
Discount taken in cart once qualifying items are added
Need more towels? Checkout our new bulk packs
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. For 2020 we are excited to launch our all new line of Clean Garage Microfiber products offering our customers an even better value! We will still be stocking some of our favorites from our other vendors as well. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels that have been repackaged and marked up. When you look at our collection take note that most towels are offered in different colors to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find a complete description and suggested uses. If you any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
HOW TO WASH MICROFIBER TOWELS:
- Wash prior to use: to remove residual lint and dye from the manufacturing process
- Wash separate from cotton products: so foreign lint is not picked up
- Wash light and dark separate: darker colors can bleed, microﬁber is not color fast
- Do not use bleach: it can break down the ﬁbers making them fragile & less absorbent
- Machine dry on low heat or line dry: high heat can melt the ﬁbers lessening the cleaning ability and making them rough
- Do not use fabric softeners: they leave ﬁlm and clog the "micro" ﬁbers
- For best results use Micro-Restore Microfiber Towel Wash Detergent 32oz.; only 2 oz. needed per 5 gallon load Household laundry detergents may not be eﬀective at fully cleaning microﬁber, and may leave a residue after washing
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have other towels, BUT this is the softest, most plush towel I have used!!! LOVR IT!!!