THE CYCLONE PREMIUM KOREAN MICROFIBER WASH MITT WITH CUFF
*Scroll down to learn about our bulk mix and match towel/polishing pad deals*
THE CYCLONE Wash Mitt is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Mitt Value You Will Find - Premium Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash mitts of similar quality and performance at more than twice the price. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
The CYCLONE is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Mitt:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- "Oh Yeah!" Level of Comfort: High Quality, Totally Paint Safe Synthetic Cuff that Gently Yet Securely Holds the Mitt as a Washing Tool Extension of Your Arm
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Foam Padding and Liner: Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Foam Padding Density and Inner Liner Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE Wash Mitt will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels just because some guy repackaged them and put his name on the bag. When you look at our collection take note that each towel is offered in a different color to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find the GSM which is the weight per square meter of material, the material composition, the size and our suggested uses. If you have any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
Take advantage of our bulk mix and match discount on microfiber towels and polishing pads:
Buy 5-9 towels and pads and save 10%
Buy 10 or more towels and pads save 20%
PLUS buy 10 or more of one part number and save an extra 10%
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.