Eagle Edgeless Red Microfiber Towel 16x16
THE EAGLE EDGELESS 500 - The BEST Just Got BIGGER With 500gsm Of Plushness, Softness And Performance! Absolutely The Finest Professional Quality Microfiber Detailing Towel - The EAGLE EDGELESS is our Award Winning* signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, Detailers and Car/Truck/Motorcycle/Boat/Airplane lovers everywhere! (*Recently Selected The #1 Buffing/Polishing Towel Among The 18 Best Buffing Towels Across Europe in a Two-Hour YouTube Special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - Simply The Best FOR The Best!)
What we use it for at The Clean Garage: Detail Spray, Spray Wax, Waterless Wash and removal of waxes/polishes/sealants/etc.
Size:16 x 16 Inches
Blend:70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight: 500GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Platimum ButterSoft Suede Edge
Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
Country of Origin: South Korea
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colors available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific color to a specific purpose'"
- Perfect for Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse / Waterless Wash" Type Products
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels just because some guy repackaged them and put his name on the bag. When you look at our collection take note that each towel is offered in a different color to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find the GSM which is the weight per square meter of material, the material composition, the size and our suggested uses. If you have any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
Make sure you checkout our bulk deals available on each towel for the best value.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.