SPECTRUM 420 16 X 16 DUAL-PILE MICROFIBER TOWEL
*Scroll down to learn about our bulk mix and match towel/polishing pad deals!
One of the best values available anywhere for an all-purpose dual-pile detailing towel. The Spectrum 420 is an excellent quality 420 gsm microfiber towel with a velvety soft premium microfiber SUEDE border that is the perfect choice for everything from Waterless Washing to Polish Removal and everything in-between!
What we use it for at The Clean Garage: Excellent for cleaning wheels and tires. The longer nap side is soft and plush making it a great option for cleaning wheel faces and barrels. The shorter nap side is great for cleaning and applying dressing to tires, trim and fender liners. The satin edge keeps the towel from snagging on wheel bolts or lugs and also makes it easier to hold.
Size: 16 x 16 Inches
Color: Dark Grey
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight: 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Black Microfiber Suede Edge (Premium 70/30 Blend)
Material: 100% Split Microfiber
Country of Origin: China
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
- Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels just because some guy repackaged them and put his name on the bag. When you look at our collection take note that each towel is offered in a different color to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find the GSM which is the weight per square meter of material, the material composition, the size and our suggested uses. If you have any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
Take advantage of our bulk mix and match discount on microfiber towels and polishing pads:
Buy 5-9 towels and pads and save 10%
Buy 10 or more towels and pads save 20%
PLUS buy 10 or more of one part number and save an extra 10%
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.