Oberk All Purpose Soap 1 Gallon | Prep Wash and Strip Soap
- Alkaline Soap - Ph 9.5 for professional strength cleaning power
- Plant Based - Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Scent Free - No added scents
- StayWet Technology - Increases lubricity or "slipperiness" increasing the duration of washing before staring to dry.
- Attacks Salt - Designed to attack Calcium and Salt sprays used in Northern States or areas with snow.
- Bug Cleaning Power - Plant based formula works great at removing bugs. For additional bug cleaning power, mix 1:4 in a foaming sprayer, spray directly on surface, scrub, and rinse.
All purpose soap is the newest addition to the Oberk product line, and utilizes chemistry outside of the automotive industry to offer something new to the car wash industry. Oberk APS is plant based, scent free, and naturally biodegradable to be eco friendly and compliant with all regulations. This is an alkaline based soap that will strip waxes and sealants, but is ideal for prep washing or maintaining a ceramic coated vehicle. The formula was developed to cover challenges in the car wash process whether washing vehicles in the north, that often operate in snow, as well as the mobile detailers who are always subjected to washing vehicles outside in the least ideal environments. The signature staywet technology has extreme lubrication for gliding over the surface and avoiding the risk of scratching or damaging the vehicle, but also increased longevity before drying out. When used in conjunction with 100% filtered water, it can easily be used by professional detailers who work outside to minimize soap drying on the surface.
This soap concentrate has a Ph of 9.5 (slightly Alkaline) and has extremely great cleaning and stripping properties for removing all the dirt and grime from the surface and leaver a bare surface to prepare for paint correction. While this formula will strip waxes, sealants, and spray silica sealants, it works perfect for maintaining coated vehicles, as it keeps build up from clogging the coating and reducing hydrophobic properties.
APS is a great solution for bug removal as well. Mix 1:2 or 1:4 in a foaming sprayer for best results.
If used in a heated pressure washer, or on regularly maintained vehicle, it can be used as a touchless wash by foaming on the surface, then pressure washing to rinse the soap and grime, then proceed to dry the vehicle.
APS is not a thick foaming soap, rather one that lifts, pulls and drops the dirt from the surface down to the ground. Caution for use with vehicles that have raw aluminum or other very sensitive materials. For high foaming PH neutral soap, check out Oberk Foam Wash. Typically if used in a foamer, it is used to prewash.