Kranzle K1622TS Pressure Washer Total Stop | MTM Detailing Package Level 2
The Clean Garage offers a complete range of custom detailing packages for the Kranzle 1622TS. Our packages come in different "levels" with a clear listing of what parts are included.
Our Level 2 Package Includes:
- KRANZLE K1622TS 1600 PSI, 1.7 GPM PRESSURE WASHER
- MTM 14MM TO 3/8" QUICK CONNECT PLUG FOR PUMP OUTLET
- 50' BLACK MTM KOBRAJET HOSE WITH STAINLESS QUICK CONNECT COUPLERS
- MTM SGS28 SWIVEL GUN WITH STAINLESS QUICK CONNECTS INSTALLED
- MTM PF22.2 FOAM CANNON WITH 1/4" QUICK CONNECT
- MTM 3.5 RINSE NOZZLES SET OF 4
- FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
The Level 2 Package includes a longer, premium Kobrajet Hose plus our MTM SGS28 Swivel Gun and PF22.2 Foam Cannon.
Some popular items to add on to this package:
Looking for just the K 1622 Total Stop? Pick it up here with FREE SHIPPING:
The Clean Garage is proud to be an authorized Kranzle distributor. We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on all of their pressure washers, most orders will ship from their Baltimore warehouse and take 2-3 days to process before shipping due to the weight. We have access to their complete line of pressure washers and parts, if your are looking for something you do not see listed, a shipping quote outside the lower 48 or want to talk about putting together a custom detailing package with our other parts send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store! We keep their common units on display in the showroom.
The K1622 Total Stop cold water electric pressure washer, producing 1,600 PSI at 1.7 GPM, is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans hotels and buildings, does auto detailing, HVAC maintenance, screen printing, or washes buildings, boats, or vehicles. What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition is the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kränzle pump can run dry and bypass longer than its rivals, as proven in independent laboratory tests, making it more durable and reliable than the competition.
The K1622TS is equipped with a Kränzle AZL industrial grade pump with built-in easy start and is powered by a Kränzle 110 volt, 15 amp TEFC electric motor with 35' cord and ground fault interrupter (GFI). This pressure washer self primes and is freeze proof.
The K1622TS comes with: professional gun-jet lance, 33' wire braided hose, gauge, safety coupler screw connections, the Kränzle industrial Vario-jet (high pressure wash/soap) nozzle. An optional exit side chemical injection kit is available (part no. 97133765). With a cleaning power rating of 2,720 cleaning units, the K1622 cold water electric pressure washer provides the cleaning professional a lot of power in a small package.
Measures: 18-inches length by 7-inches width by 13-inches height. Weight: 52 pounds. Metal and plastic finish.
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Vario-jet nozzle combines the function of four flat tip nozzles in one easy-to-use package
- Built-in easy-start feature saves motor life
- Adjustable Kränzle forged brass unloader
- 33-feet wire braided hose with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V, 15A motor with GFI can be plugged in anywhere
- HP: 1.5
- PSI: 1600
- GPM: 1.7
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 15A
- Weight: 42
- Part Number: 98K1622TS
- All Kranzle machines come with a 2 year RESIDENTIAL or a 1 Year COMMERCIAL warranty.
- All 110 volt machines are applicable for a 2 year residential warranty, but if used commercially, have a 1 year warranty.
- All machines larger than 110 Volt are considered commercial and have a 1 year warranty.
It is important you understand before purchasing a pressure washer the warranty is facilitated by the the manufacturer, which is in this case is Kranzle USA. Any technical issues, warranty returns or exchanges will be facilitated directly with the manufacturer. The Clean Garage will assist you in making contact with them and anything else within our power to make the process smooth for you should an issue arise. We suggest reviewing the manufacturers full warranty policy before purchase which can be found here: