Kranzle K1122TST Pressure Washer Detailing Package | MTM
Brand : Kranzle Pressure Washers
Kranzle K1122TST Pressure Washer Detailing Package Includes:
- KRANZLE K1122TST 1400 PSI, 2.1 GPM
- QUICK CONNECT FOR KRANZLE HOSE END (24.0447)
- MTM SGS28 SWIVEL GUN WITH QUICK CONNECTS INSTALLED (10.5000)
- MTM PF22.2 FOAM CANNON (14.7022)
- MTM 4.0 RINSE NOZZLE SET OF 4 (17.0170)
- MTM 20" STAINLESS BENT LANCE WITH QUICK CONNECTS INSTALLED (12.5000)
- IN MOST CASES THE PRESSURE WASHER WILL SHIP FROM KRANZLE AND THE ADD ON PARTS FROM US, PLEASE EXPECT 2 SEPARATE PACKAGES
Looking for a different package? Send us an email and we can customize it for you! email@example.com
Just need the pressure washer? Get it here with free shipping: Kranzle K1122TST Pressure Washer | Electric 2.1 GPM 1400PSI
The Clean Garage is proud to be an authorized Kranzle distributor. We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on all of their pressure washers, most orders will ship from their Baltimore warehouse and take 2-3 days to process before shipping due to the weight. We have access to their complete line of pressure washers and parts, if your are looking for something you do not see listed or want to talk about putting together a custom detailing package with our other parts send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store! We keep their common units on display in the showroom.
The K 1122TST cold water electric pressure washer, producing 1,400 PSI at 2.1 GPM, is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans hotels and buildings, does auto detailing, HVAC maintenance, screen printing, washes boats, or vehicles. What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition are the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kränzle pump can run dry and bypass longer than its rivals, as proven in independent laboratory tests, making it more durable and reliable than the competition.
The K1122TST is equipped with a Kränzle AZL industrial grade pump with built-in easy start and auto on/off gun-jet control. It is powered by a Kränzle 110 volt, 15 amp TEFC electric motor with 35' cord and ground fault interrupter (GFI). This pressure washer self primes and is freeze proof. Featuring a steel frame with a plastic cover that holds accessories and hose reel, this pressure washer provides a convenient and powerful cleaning package.
The K1122TST comes with all the accessories you need to include: professional gun-jet lance, 50' wire braided hose on hose reel, gauge, safety coupler screw connections, industrial Vario-jet (high pressure wash/soap) nozzle, and for difficult to clean dirt, a hard hitting Dirt Killer turbo nozzle. With a cleaning power rating of 2,800 cleaning units, the K 1122 TST cold water electric pressure washer provides a lot of cleaning power in a small, convenient package.
Measures: 40-inches length by 13-inches width by 17-inches height. Weight: 80 pounds. Metal and plastic finish.
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Dirt Killer turbo nozzle doubles cleaning efficiency
- Auto on/off control at gun jet reduces wear and tear on pump. Kranzle with Total Stop
- Built-in easy-start feature saves motor life
- Vario-jet nozzle combines the function of four flat tip nozzles in one easy-to-use package
- 50-feet wire braided hose on hose reel with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V, 15A motor with GFI can be plugged in anywhere
- HP: 1.5
- PSI: 1400
- GPM: 2.1
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 15A
- Weight: 80
- Part Number: 98K1122TST
- All Kranzle machines come with a 2 year RESIDENTIAL or a 1 Year COMMERCIAL warranty.
- All 110 volt machines are applicable for a 2 year residential warranty, but if used commercially, have a 1 year warranty.
- All machines larger than 110 Volt are considered commercial and have a 1 year warranty.
It is important you understand before purchasing a pressure washer the warranty is facilitated by the the manufacturer, which is in this case is Kranzle USA. Any technical issues, warranty returns or exchanges will be facilitated directly with the manufacturer. The Clean Garage will assist you in making contact with them and anything else within our power to make the process smooth for you should an issue arise. We suggest reviewing the manufacturers full warranty policy before purchase which can be found here:
Couple of uses so far and love the little German tank. Pressure is low for what I’m use to. But works