EDGELESS 300 16 X 16 70/30 MICROFIBER TERRY DETAILING TOWEL
*Scroll down to learn about our bulk mix and match towel/polishing pad deals*
Looking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Durable, Premium 70/30 Blend, Super Soft, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Detailing and Cleaning Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses.
What we use it for at The Clean Garage: We use these for removing polish, wax, glaze, sealants, etc.
Size: 16 x 16 Inches
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% PolyamideMaterial
Weight: 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Ultrasonic Cut Edge
Material: 100% Split Microfiber
Country of Origin: China
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels just because some guy repackaged them and put his name on the bag. When you look at our collection take note that each towel is offered in a different color to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find the GSM which is the weight per square meter of material, the material composition, the size and our suggested uses. If you have any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
Take advantage of our bulk mix and match discount on microfiber towels and polishing pads:
Buy 5-9 towels and pads and save 10%
Buy 10 or more towels and pads save 20%
PLUS buy 10 or more of one part number and save an extra 10%
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.