Creature Edgeless Dual Pile Green Microfiber Towel
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EDGELESS DETAILING TOWEL VALUE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! Our Professional Grade 420gsm Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a value-priced, high-quality edgeless towel for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
What we use it for at The Clean Garage: Removing sealants, ceramic coatings, waxes and more. These are also great for cleaning wheel wells, door jams and other dirty places you may not want to us a more expensive towel on.
Size: 16 x 16 Inches
Color: Lime Green
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% PolyamideMaterial
Weight: 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Ultrasonic Cut Edge
Material: 100% Split Microfiber
Country of Origin: China
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
- Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels just because some guy repackaged them and put his name on the bag. When you look at our collection take note that each towel is offered in a different color to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find the GSM which is the weight per square meter of material, the material composition, the size and our suggested uses. If you have any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
Make sure you checkout our bulk deals available on each towel for the best value.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.