Chemical Guys - V.R.P. Super Shine Dressing (gallon)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium water-based dressing
- Refined cream formula spreads easily for fast application
- Restores deep-black look to vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim pieces
- Protects against fading and staining from harmful UV rays
- Dry-to-the-touch finish does not attract dirt or dust
- Penetrates deep for long-lasting results
- Easily coats fairings, seats, mirrors, trim, grilles, grates, and more
How It Works
VRP Protectant is the ultimate protection and shine enhancer for interior and exterior trim. VRP creates a super shine finish on any rubber, vinyl, or textured plastic surface. The easy-to-use protectant restores a deep black look, enhances shine, and protects the surface against UV solar rays. Perfect for tires, bumpers, trim pieces, bumper moldings, side mirrors, and much more. Easily protects dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats, and steering wheels. VRP provides a brilliant shine and restores the dark black appearance to plastic and rubber trim. Apply to rubber tires to maintain the dark black finish after every wash. Restore mirror and bumper trim from dull and faded to dark and rich. VRP Protectant leaves no-residue and finishes dry-to-the-touch. VRP Protectant keeps your trim looking like new for weeks, not days. VRP penetrates deep into the pores of plastic, rubber, and vinyl to restore and protect the surface to factory-new condition. The water-based protectant creates the perfect new appearance on interior and exterior surfaces, not a greasy wet look. Restore the dark, rich shine to vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim with Chemical Guys VRP Protectant.
How To Use:
- V.R.P should be applied to a clean surface.
- Start by cleaning surface very well with the right interior or exterior cleaner.
- For interiors such as vinyl, plastic and rubber use Chemical Guys Nonsense Concentrated Odorless All Surface Cleaner 16oz
- For exterior surfaces you can also use Nonsense or your favorite all purpose/tire cleaner
- Apply V.R.P dressing onto an applicator and gently work into surface.
- Allow V.R.P dressing to dry.