Bilt Hamber Cleanser Polish 500ml | One Step Polish
cleanser-polish is an award-winning resin based polish that provides exceptional levels of mechanical refinement and cleaning for your vehicles paintwork. Used after claying to provide an optically clear, deep rich shine - it is an excellent all-in-one product.
The treated surfaces are now resistant to environmental attack and also they are super-smooth, glossy and friction-free.
Easy to use both in application and buffing - this product fills minor swirls, hologram-like scratches and minor defects.
Where stone-chip damage penetrates to bare steel you should use it in conjunction with auto-balm.
Only cleanser-polish scored 15 out of 15 in a blind independent car polish test, here's why...
The picture below (completely untouched) shows dramatic swirl reduction imparted by cleanser-polish. Click here to see the complete Practical Classics polish test. Only cleanser-polish scored 15 out of 15!
How To Use
- Wash the vehicle preferably using auto-wash and decontaminate the paint using auto-clay if required.
- Use cleanser-polish in a cool shaded position, and apply using the app-pad in circular motions with light to medium pressure - increased pressure will remove oxidization and light scratching.
- Allow to dry to a haze and buff to a deep shine with a microfiber cloth.
- cleanser-polish can be over coated with finis-wax, double speed-wax, auto-balm or hydra-wax and the finish maintained with auto-qd.
- Using finis-wax or double speed-wax will increase the depth of the shine, make metallic finishes look even better and dramatically increase the time before the paintwork next needs polishing or waxing.
- auto-balm will provide a deep, rich shine particularly suited to classics, it will provide even greater improvement to porous or otherwise degraded problem paintwork and prevent rust.
- Finally hydra-wax will provide super-easy application and buffing with an excellent durability increase and a deeper shine.