Bilt Hamber Atom-Mac 500ml | 16.9oz Concentrated Corrosion Inhibitor
Bilt Hamber Laboratories premium car care products from THE UK are now available in the USA at The Clean Garage!
Highly-Concentrated. Use at 2-5% dilution in water, we suggest 1 ounce of Atom-Mac and 19 ounces of water for easy mixing.
Even at the heaviest dilution that means this bottle will give you close to 340 ounces corrosion inhibitor.
- Atom-mac is a migratory and contact corrosion inhibitor that is diluted in water before use.
- It provides protection against corrosion in both open spaces and hollow voids.
- The powerful migratory phase corrosion inhibitors are liberated from the product and are carried in vapor phase to form an invisible atomic shield against corrosion of ferrous metal.
- Protects vehicle undersides, water collecting voids, braking surface, suspension, bicycles, garden equipment and machinery - wherever corrosion may occur.
- Can be added to rinse water to prevent flash corrosion of grit blast or surfaces chemically cleaned with deox C or GEL for example. Safe on painted surfaces.
How To Use:
- Dilute from 2 – 5% in water and spray on surfaces to be protected.
- Atomise onto brake discs and surfaces after washing the vehicle and allow to dry
- To neutralize corrosive winter road salt spray liberally on vehicle undersides
- This rate also provides invisible protection to bicycles, machinery tools and equipment.
Atom-mac can be used in pressure washers and can be applied to the entire underside where it will neutralise road salt and emit power corrosion inhibitors, it should be applied at the end of each wash. Even wet cars can be put into storage allowing the migratory inhibitors to protect the entire vehicle. Aim for 2% atom-mac strength from the pressure washer nozzle.