2 Pack Dual Sided Twist Loop XL Drying Towel 1400gsm | 35" x 30"
Bulk Pack Includes 1 Mint Green and 1 Gray Drying Towel
The Clean Garage's all new line of microfiber towels is here! We have spent years finding the right manufacturer to bring our customers the best combination of quality and value...and it is now here!
Our Biggest...Baddest...Drying Towel yet! This dual sided 1400GSM will safely and quickly dry the largest vehicles on the market today.
The dual sided twist loop microfiber material of this towel allows for serious levels of water absorption, enough that a single towel can dry a fullsize truck or SUV!
Size: 35 x 30 Inches
Color: 1 Gray and 1 Mint Green
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material: 100% Korean Microfiber
Country of Origin: South Korea
Microfiber Towels are one of our most discussed topics with our customers at The Clean Garage. For 2020 we are excited to launch our all new line of Clean Garage Microfiber products offering our customers an even better value! We will still be stocking some of our favorites from our other vendors as well. After years of trial and error testing almost every brand on the market we have put together a collection of our favorites. Each towel we offer has been hand tested by the team at The Clean Garage and found to have the best mix of performance and value. We don't want our customers to go broke buying towels that have been repackaged and marked up. When you look at our collection take note that most towels are offered in different colors to help simplify your detailing routine. We suggest you use one color towel for each segment of your routine. With each towel in our collection you will find a complete description and suggested uses. If you any questions about our towels or which one to use feel free to send us a message using our contact form or email , we would love to hear from you!
HOW TO WASH MICROFIBER TOWELS:
- Wash prior to use: to remove residual lint and dye from the manufacturing process
- Wash separate from cotton products: so foreign lint is not picked up
- Wash light and dark separate: darker colors can bleed, microﬁber is not color fast
- Do not use bleach: it can break down the ﬁbers making them fragile & less absorbent
- Machine dry on low heat or line dry: high heat can melt the ﬁbers lessening the cleaning ability and making them rough
- Do not use fabric softeners: they leave ﬁlm and clog the "micro" ﬁbers
- For best results use Micro-Restore Microfiber Towel Wash Detergent 32oz.; only 2 oz. needed per 5 gallon load Household laundry detergents may not be eﬀective at fully cleaning microﬁber, and may leave a residue after washing
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is probably the best drying towel I’ve ever used! Dried an entire SUV with one towel. A must have!
Dries large SUV’s, saves time, leaves the vehicle beaming. Also works great for wiping down inside windows.